Friday 10 January 2014

Fitspo Friday: Queen B

With everyone getting onto their health kicks in January after indulging a little too much around Christmas time, I too have been overhauling my diet and exercise routine. In the past I have gone a bit too extreme with my dieting so I'm always really careful to still enjoy my food and to have healthy women as my fitspiration instead of girls who are just obsessed with thigh gaps and seeing the lowest number on the scale. My ultimate fitspo at the moment would have to be Beyoncé! She is one sexy mama and while really toned and fit she still has incredible curves and is proud of them! So here is my Queen B fitspo for today to get me in a healthy frame of mind for the weekend! Bring on those squats! Her body is out of control!




No comments:

Post a Comment