Tuesday 21 January 2014

Breakfast at Tiffany's

So I was very excited today to see Peter Alexander's latest gorgeous collection is inspired by one of my favourite classic movies....Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love when Peter does these themed collections inspired by movies or celebrities and this one is one I will have to check out!








This little set is definitely on my wish list! I love the cute little collar and the pink of course!


How adorable is the eye mask! This is one of my favourite parts of the movie where she is wearing this mask so I think I'm going to have to pick up one of these!



This look is so sexy and so old Hollywood glam! I'm obsessed with this robe!



This oversized sleep tee looks so comfy! Love the house slippers as well! Perfects the look!

Peter, you have done it again!

www.peteralexander.com.au













3 comments:

  1. Wow I really want these, he probably doesn't ship to the UK which is a shame! Mad Audrey Fan <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked and he does :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous is this collection? We want every single piece. We love your blog, so we have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Find the details at www.bellebeaulife.blogspot.com
    Congratulations :) xxx

    ReplyDelete